Monday, November 3, 2008

hidup bukan rahsia

a very good book..its a motivational book...i baca ni, then i decided to do some change in life...its based on true cerita teladan...it moved me from my old pegangan..sangat bagus untuk mereka yang pernah gagal, and sanggup berubah to be better...seriusly, this is the thing that makes me go and do the jogging...as i dont like to be sweat, but the stories, the teladan and the question from this book change my perspective in physically, mentally and personally...thanks to abang or kak eda yang beli buku ni..sangat sesuai for me as me now at the bottom of the wheel of life...well done Zabrina A. Bakar and thank you to my love, abang and kak eda..

xoxo

4 comments:

|BuTTeRfLy| said...

nk borrow...

Asmadiana Alias said...

i'll pass to you after i'm done eh?

bubbles said...

after u r done reading, can u tell me the summary? I don't like to read, reading makes me feel like sleeping... hehe..

Asmadiana Alias said...

sure kak win sure...anything for my lovely sisters...=) huhu