Sunday, October 12, 2008

saturday:12/10/2008:48, jalan oz 20:open house raya

kak illa....and kak win...my sister punya sisters..(konfuse? me not...)
yey! our hostess, yang pakai jeans tu..that is my lovable sister....mama, u're in my blog..yey! yey!
this is kids area..got a lots of chocolates and soft drinks which tetamu utama and always is our lovely Mimi...she loves chocolates....way to go Mi..=) love you always...
the house at main entrance after the setting..of course the arrangements are from my abang and lovable sister in law...mama.....huhu..=)
the vips area..got fruits, kueh raya, tempeyek, and air masak...
main table, main dish....welcome2...
these 2 are my friends...on the chair is kak Kaseh(yang kasot raya dia sama ngan i tu..), and yang duduk tu is our all time favourite diva kak wati......huhu..love you two...thanks for coming..
the foods..nasi beriyani ujong pasir, nasi himpit kuah kacang, kek buah, fruits, kek lapis, kek, triffle(betol ke selling ni?), sandwich telur and sardin(made with love, thats why abeh..haha..), sirap limau, teh tarik..
before the majlis start..after setting..see the air sirap and teh tarik? aha...
well, for all yang datang, kami mengucapkan berbanyak terima kaseh....kalau yu all buat open house, ajak la kitorang jugak....hehe...thank u so much...

xoxo

2 comments:

kaseh said...

Hmmm..the raye open house was lovely. I duduk sampai tak sedar tup2 dah pukul 6.30 tu pun my hubby dah jengukkan muka masa i tengah syok borak dgn Kak Dilla. Kids main kat atas with your anak buah tak ingat dunia. Food was lovely esp those made with love!!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Asmadiana Alias said...

thanks kak...the egg sandwiches are originally from me with love nad the triffle is from kak eda with love...huhu..

xoxo